Welcome to the Stradbroke Community Centre website
Stradbroke Community Centre will be reopening to the general public for recreational purposes from 1st August 2020. Please note that not all groups will restart straight away, we will not be taking any private function bookings for the foreseeable future and there are new rules in place for attending the centre which can be viewed by clicking here.
Stradbroke Community Centre is a purpose built community centre operated by Stradbroke & District Community Association. Space within the centre is used for both adult and childrens recreational activities; a full breakdown of these can be seen on the timetable & groups pages.
If you have a special occasion coming up or are thinking about starting a Community Activity and want a venue which is spacious, accessible and functional, Stradbroke Community Centre is available to hire by contacting our Facilities Manager, Naseem, on 07583 618617, or at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will be more than happy to discuss rooms, rates and facilities that we have available. If you are looking for a DJ and catering for that all important event, we can help there too!
- Multiple rooms available for individual hire
- Recently refurbished stage
- 8 x 5m Screen & projector in main hall
- Recently decorated main hall
- Kitchen & Catering services available
- Catering equipment available for offsite use by local community groups
- Cinema facility
- Fully licenced bar
- Computer suite with 10 laptops with Microsoft Office and a suite of other productivity software
- Video production / post-production facilities
- Superfast fibre-optic broadband
- Wi-Fi internet access